Boat trip to the island Endelave with unique surroundings
On our boat trip to the island Endelave you will have an unique opportunity to experience the island. At Endelave you can see a fantastic nature and wild rabbits. When you arrive at Endelave a prairie wagon will show you the island. It is an exciting, guided tour that lasts for about 2 hours. After the guided trour there is time for you to experience the island on your own, or you can eat your lunch pack.
It takes about 3 hours to sail each way.
Book your next boat trip here
Departure Bogense: 8.30
Departure Endelave: 15.45
Arrival Bogense: 18.45
- Wednesday 13th July
- Wednesday 27th July
- Remember warm and practical clothes
- Drinks can be purchased on board
- Child tickets for children up to 12 years of age
- Dogs are not allowed on board
- The trip is not suitable for disabled people